Thorne Basic Nutrients 2/Day
A daily multi with key nutrients that keep your body healthy and thriving*
Basic Nutrients 2/Day is a comprehensive daily supplement designed for individuals looking for nutritional support with fewer capsules. NSF Certified for Sport®
- Dairy Free
- Derived From Natural Colors
- Derived From Natural Flavors
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
Keep your nutrition up – and your capsule count down – with Basic Nutrients 2/Day Certified for Sport®, a complete multi-vitamin and mineral formula in just two capsules per day.
Basic Nutrients 2/Day is a complete multi-vitamin/mineral formula that contains key nutrients for foundational support, including heart, brain, nerves, immune, bone, and skin health.*
A daily multi-vitamin/mineral supplement is more important than many people realize. Because it can be difficult to consume five daily servings of vegetables and fruits, few of us get all the nutrition we need from our diet. Basic Nutrients 2/Day uses the purest and most absorbable vitamins and minerals – without adding unnecessary additives and preservatives. It provides an excellent nutritional foundation to supplement a healthy diet, all in a convenient two-capsule-a-day protocol.
Health benefits of Basic Nutrients 2/Day include:
- • Vitamin A to promote eye health, healthy skin, and immune function*
- • Vitamins C and E and mixed tocopherols to provide antioxidant support for cellular protection*
- • Vitamin D to promote strong bones and a healthy immune system*
- • B vitamins to support a healthy heart, blood vessels, and nerves*
- • Vitamins K1 and K2 to contribute to bone and blood vessel health*
- • Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, for immune function and skin health*
- • Chromium to support a healthy blood sugar level*
- • Plus several other well-absorbed, glycinate minerals
According to a survey published in JAMA Internal Medicine, 32 percent of U.S. adults take a multi-vitamin. The leading reason given was to improve overall health. Groups with a particular risk for nutrient deficiencies and who can benefit from a multi- include teenagers, athletes, the elderly, individuals on a restrictive diet, those who have a chronic disease, and individuals taking medications that cause nutrient deficiencies as a side effect.
A good multi-vitamin/mineral supplement could be considered "dietary insurance" to be certain all essential nutrients are consumed daily. Even greater health benefits can be realized when a healthy diet is combined with a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement.
Because an athlete needs to know that his or her supplements are trustworthy and compliant, every batch of an NSF Certified for Sport® product is tested for compliance with label claims and to ensure the absence of more than 200 substances banned by many major athletic organizations, including stimulants, narcotics, steroids, diuretics, beta-2 agonists, and masking agents.
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 10, 2023